Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

16 weeks and 3 days... but who's counting!

My bump as of today :)

Our little girl (the boys weren't very cooperative for their pictures this week)

Today was our doctor's appointment with our high risk doctor, Dr. Mansano. He was pleased to see how well the babies are doing and how well I am doing too. When we go back in 2 weeks we have another big ultrasound that is called the 2nd trimester anatomy scan, where they look at everything in extreme detail again. We look forward to getting another positive report at that appointment.


I am feeling good. I'm starting to seem more like myself, albeit a larger version now. ;) My last day of work is on Friday and I can't wait. Now I can get stuff done before I get put on my unavoidable bed rest. My belly is growing by the day and I still love it! Scott and I are so excited for these babies and we can't wait to meet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment