Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 8!

You can start to see the bump (Well it use to be flat so I can tell!)

(Identicals) Baby A is on the left and Baby B is on the right



Baby C (You can see the little hands! The head is on the right)

Today is week 8 and we went back to the doctor for another ultrasound. I LOVE going every week. I know I can't have one every week, but it's fun for now. It's amazing how much the babies have grown since last week. They are starting to look like babies. Babies A & B are the identicals and they are measuring at 8 weeks 0 days, which is perfect. Baby C, the single baby, is measuring 8 weeks 1 day which is also great! Baby C had an awesome heartbeat of 163, Baby B's was also great at 153, Baby C at the first reading was only 109, but he tried again a few minutes later and it was up to 133 so hopefully it continues to get strong. Baby A is the baby that was smaller last week and we heard it's heartbeat for the first time last week so hopefully it will catch up. The doctor was happy with the size of all three and he did not seem overly concerned. He says everything is looking great and I will go back next week to have another check up! OH! The other good thing is that the identicals have their own sacs inside of the amniotic sac which is a good thing with identicals so he was really happy about that.



My morning sickness has not been too bad. It comes and goes, but I don't have a big appetite. The only thing I like eating is oatmeal with cheddar cheese. I know it sounds gross, but it's so good!



Also we have the first sighting of the baby bump! The nurses confirmed it really is a baby bump and even though it's early, I have 3 babies in there! We will be looking for some maternity pants this weekend or at least a band to keep my normal pants on properly so that I don't walk around with my pants unzipped all day!



I look forward to next week when we get to see our babies again!

No comments:

Post a Comment